WHY PAY DEALER RATES WHEN YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF?
DIY MOTORCYCLE SERVICE
Save money and get a helping hand by bringing your motorcycle into our self service garage. Use a lift, every tool you might need and hang out with other motorcycle enthusiasts.
Streetscenes Moto Garage exists to give motorcycle riders a place to come and work on their own bikes. Learn new skills by taking a class or a hands on workshop.How much better to get your bike off the floor and have professional tools and resources right at hand.
RESERVE A WORKSTATION
We have five workstations, four with powered lifts, one with an optional manual lift. You can simply roll in and reserve a spot or you request a reservation online.
WORKSTATION WITH LIFT
Get your bike up off the ground with our professional grade motorcycle lifts.
If you find that you need just a little more time as long as the workstation isn't booked already.
Two Hour Block: $30
Buy a two hour block and get a nice discount.
All Day: $100
Take your time and get to everything you want done.
Monthly (Long term project): $175
Have a long term product? Our monthly rate allows you to leave your bike with us and work on it when you want (assuming stations are available). Monthly package allows you to store your bike and up to 10 hours of workstation time.
Tire Disposal Fee: $2.50/ea.
RENT A WRENCH
Want some 1 on 1 instruction from a certified motorcycle mechanic? The Rent a Wrench program gives you access to experience, knowledge and lots of patience to teach you as you get the work done.
Hourly: $65, each additional hour $45
Click below to email a Request. Be sure to list, in detail what bike you have and what work you're hoping to do.
FEATURES & FINE PRINT
- Using our facility requires an orientation and acceptance of our policies and waiver.
- Motorcycle lift (up to 1500lbs).
- Complete tool sets are included. We expect you to treat the tools properly. A screwdriver is not a chisel nor a socket wrench a hammer.
- Specialty tools upon request (you might want to call ahead an see if we have what you require).
- Gloves and rags included.
- We dispose of your fluids.
- Use of the tire changing station requires taking the tire changing workshop. (NOTE: we can change your tire for you if you cannot attend a workshop but need your tire changed).
- Safety glasses must be worn at all time within the facility when performing any motorcycle work or using equipment.
- NO open toed shoes will be allowed within the facility at any time.
- Spills of any kind must be reported to Streetscenes Moto Garage staff IMMEDIATELY.