Your bike safe and secure ready for you when you want. Short term, long term and parts storage available.
Like it or not, winter does come once per year, and the bikes must be treated properly if you want to have a trouble-free spring, and ultimately extend the overall life of your bike.
$50 + tax (for small & medium bikes up to 1200cc with no bags)
$75+ tax (for small & medium bikes up to 1200cc WITH bags for full dress touring bikes ie: Goldwings & HD Touring Models)
Pending on storage agreement.
Bikes can be dropped off for storage when you call to make an appointment
An additional storage fee of $5.00 per day will be added to vehicles if monthly fee is not paid on time
Storage Service Includes:
- Fuel Filter Status
- Spark Plug Condition
- Air Filter Quality
- Stabilizing the fuel in your tank
- Draining the Carburetor bowls if necessary
- Removing your battery & putting it on tender
- Inflate tires to maximum pressure printed on tire by mfgr
- Engine Oil (Oil Type/Price Varies)
- Complete spring safety check & prep
- All Maintenance needed will or can be done before pick up (additional hrly cost)
- Having bikes on stands are extra cost 10.00 per month
Picking up your bike:
Please contact us at least 7 days in advance so that your request can be put into our service queue as this is a busy time of year for servicing.
Leave your parts, motor or wheels with us in one of our large parts bins.
DAILY: $10 (Each additional bin $5)
MONTHLY: $30 (Each additional bin $10)
STORE YOUR MOTORCYCLE
Want to store your bike? Tell us about your bike, how long you want to store it and anything else we should know.
HOURS & ADDRESS
21607 Mountain Hwy. E. Unit G-14
Spanaway, WA 98387
MON & TUES: CLOSED
SAT & SUN: 9AM-6PM